Wednesday, June 26, 2019

Put your hands into your own pockets, keep them out of mine.


Am I missing something here, did someone put a gun to these students head forcing them to go to college? I think Now. They should have made an informed decision to calculate how much a college education going to a college of their choice, was going to cost.  If they could not afford it, or pay back the debt in their life time, than they should not have gone to college.  Their bad decision is not my problem.
FYI, I paid back my college loans, when I dropped out of school, educated myself and make a darn
 good living.

The left has to stop faking people out promising them they will be taken care of from the cradle to the Grave, and teach people to take on their own responsibility.


Pavlich Tells AOC: Your College Debt Is Not My Responsibility

No comments:

Post a Comment