Thursday, November 14, 2019

Did you hear how Nancy Pelosi prepared her Witnesses? She told them..

I was a Mickey D's talking to someone who was earlier at a gas
station, who heard someone talking to his friend who just drove from
DC who was in the office of his probation officer, who heard
a person from a cleaning company who dusted with a cloth Pelosi's office hear.....

We’ve been very good to you comrade, very good, no other political party has done as much as we have, but you know what, I don’t see much reciprocity here. I hear what you all want. I have a favor I want from all of you, though. And I’m going to say this only seven times, so you better listen good.

I want all of you to make up dirt on Mr. Trump, understand, lots of it, on this and on that. I’m going to put you all in touch with people, not just any people, I’m going to put you in touch with the low life aides deep in the bowels of our party, my henchman Adman Schiff.  He’s got the whole weight of the Democrat party behind him.”

And I’m going to put you in touch with eric ciaramella— you’re going to love him, trust me. You know what I’m asking, and so I’m only going to say this a few more times in a few more ways. And by the way, don’t call me again, I’ll call you when you’ve done what you’ve asked and you will under oath lie to the American people during our impeachment inquiry.



No comments:

Post a Comment